It’s the end of week 2 of 4 for NaBloPoMo, and I am posting this on time! Partially because I am not still sitting around waiting for a small child to be brought home like I was last week at this time.
This week has seen:
- The beginning of a StyleBook experiment to track my clothes usage.
- A helpful guide to creating a blog post template for WordPress.com blogs, because I couldn’t find any and had to figure it out by trial and error.
- The beginning of the blanketifying process for my squares. (Yes, I know that still isn’t a real word.)
- Me abandoning the blanketifying process rather quickly for simply knitting a blanket which I
- have used to ignore pretty much everything else I should be working on this week, you know, for Christmas which is only slightly more than a month away.
- And finally, a cover video of one of my favorite songs of all time.
I only copped out once with posting a single picture and not much else, but I think I have been dehydrated this week. Not remembering to drink water will do that to you, or so I’m told. Still, I’ve made it to day 15 with 15 posts on the calendar. Still a ratio of one post per day. And only fifteen more to go!