Experimenting

I got some sun printing paper for Christmas that I’ve been itching to get around to trying out. Having just finished a giant project I’ve been working on for over a year, I decided today would be a good day to try it.


I had the idea to do some Spirograph designs and some letters. I had more of the spirographs at the beginning, but quickly ditched them when I realized just how many tiny holes I would have to cut out. As you can see, I left quite a few of them uncut in the pieces I did keep.


Some of the things must’ve blown off the paper part of the way through (I found the whole thing upside down when I remembered about it thirty minutes later), but I like how there are the different colors. I think I might use that idea in my next one. I call this one “Alphabet Soup”.

Advertisements

Share Your Thoughts:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s